Wednesday, October 19, 2011

10 Months, 2 Weeks and 5 Days

Those words are scary. 10 months, 2 weeks and 5 days until my wedding. I'm excited for tomorrow because we will meet with our photographer for our engagement session. I hate getting my picture taken, but i feel this has a whole new spin on it. Someone who actually KNOWS how to take pictures will be taking pictures of ME and D!! I hope they look great despite the calls for rain and wind. Wish us luck!

On other fronts there has been a lull in the wedding planning happenings and that will probably continue until Christmas is over. We have the major parts:
A place to get married and have the reception
My dress is bought and over half way paid for
Our photographer is booked
We have someone to marry us
We have a color scheme
We know what bridesmaid dresses we'll choose
A date for the bachelorette party and bridal shower are picked out
We begun a wedding registry
DIY mothers corsages are 3/4 of the way done
And the bridesmaid/flower girl bouquets are 3/4 of the way assembled.

This makes me feel productive.

Then i get to my list of crap that i still need to do and i panic.
We've been breaking it into months.
Purchasing save the dates
Engagement Pics
Finalizing a guest list with the parents
and getting through craft show season.

Those are my goals. For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment