Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Exciting News!!

I have kind of fallen off the face of Blog Land lately and there is good reason! I have been working my little butt off making hair bows and pillow case dresses for a store in Irwin, Pa. Thats right! MY STUFF IS IN A STORE!!
I'm so excited to have this oppertunity to work with the owner, Jodi from New 2 You. The store is at 231 Main Street, Irwin Pa    (ph # 724-864-2650)

Here are some of the items that I have been working on lately. The dresses will be at New 2 You as of Friday morning. I also do custom orders via email!

This was my set up for the Avonworth Highschool Craft Show! It was an awesome show and i'm excited to attend again next year!

Steelers, Pitt and Penn State Pillowcase Dresses- $18 each

Christmas Pillowcase Dresses- $15 each

Sorry the lighting isn't fantastic. I took these at 10pm in my hall way because I wanted to get pictures up ASAP!
I can do these dresses in sizes 3months all the way up to a girls size 10! Any fabric patterns! (Including Disney Prints! -Upcharge may apply). Also you can do a fabric tie or a ribbon tie, the choice is yours. As as standard I include a fabric tie.
Matching Hair Bows are available too- $5 each!!

No comments:

Post a Comment