Monday, March 12, 2012

Update!

I had two very cool posts scheduled to post here and they mysteriously disappeared. (Ah, technology!)
They even had photos! But alas, this will have to do until I can get home and figure out what happened to them.
On with the update:
I have officially decided to end my status as a Close to my Heart Consultant. While I am sad to be leaving just after my 4 year anniversary, I just don't have the time to commit to it.  (The reasons why follow below)
I will continue to have items being featured at New 2 You in Irwin. There is everything from Hairbows, to dresses, to Superhero capes! Tell Melissa I sent you!
The most exciting part of all of this is that I was accepted as a crafter at Handmade in America in the Great Southern shopping plaza in Brideville. Starting April 1st (technically March 31st you can go in and purchase) you can pick up wands, pillowcase dresses, superhero kits, teething rings, burp cloths and bibs there!

No comments:

Post a Comment