Wednesday, July 27, 2011

5 Question Friday

So im a little late on this, but I only had 4 questions.  Today is wedding themed.
1. When are you getting married? The big day is September 7, 2012. Im excited and can't wait!
2. Who is your photographer?
She is the amazing and talanted Amanda Wilson (www.photosbyaw.com)  her style is exactly what I would take if I could photograph my own wedding!
3. How did you find a venue?
Google, recommendations from friends and family, research, and viewing in person. Also I made alot of spreadsheets to compare pros/ cons prices.
4. How are youbstaying on budget?
one word. COUPONS!  ok two...  and SALES! I don't pay full price for anything!
5. Will you plan my wedding for me?
Sure! Im definatly for hire! I love weddings, I love planning, and I love being creative! (And I can always use another second job!)

No comments:

Post a Comment