Friday, July 15, 2011

5 Question Friday!

Trying to start a new weekly post. After this week I encourage me to send me your questions!

1. Why did I become a CTMH consultant?
Well, I was tired of looking thru Stampin up products, found a great CTMH consultant names Dana, and fell in love with the products immediately! After that it just kind of happened.

2. What is my favorite CTMH product that I cannot live without?
Up until yesterday is was our B&T Duos (double sides paper) and as of today its our fabulous NEW cricut cartridge bundle! Its amazing!

3. How do I find time to be so creative?
Heh. I don't. I force myself to schedule time to just sit and play. If something great comes out of it I just go with it.

4. Who is your inspiration?
Mostly right now its been a blog called SWF (stylish white female) I love her clothes. And im pretty much addicted to Pinterest.com

5. How many photos do you take?
A zillion? Is that really something I can count? Id say between 500-700 per event. I delete the bad ones when I get home, and weed out the duplicates. Sometimes I take more if im on continuous shot mode.

Thanks for joining me today! Email your 5 Question Friday questions to katpapercrafts@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment