Sunday, October 30, 2011

November Update!

November is fast approaching so I wanted to get some updpates out about what i'm doing!
First: CTMH stuff....
Our "sale" for November is this:

Spend $25 on MyAcrylix stamps and recieve the Holiday Wishes stamp set for $5.  You can purchase all your stamping and scrapbooking goodies HERE

Craft Show Stuff:
There are still 3 craft shows left this year!! I will have the following items for sale:
Tutus, Cute Onesies, Baby and Toddler PJ pants, Hair Accessories, Baby Blankets, Cupcake onesie shower favors, and Flower Pins. Come Check Me Out!!

November 5th @ St. Teresa of Avila in Pittsburgh. Its 9a-3p  and its in TWO buildings, the school and the church. I am in the church

November 19th @ Linton Middle School in Penn Hills. Its 8a-3p and i'm usually in the hallway named Sleigh Ride by the cafeteria. If that changes i'll post on Twitter and Facebook that morning.

December 5th @ Avonworth High School. Its 9a-3p (I think) and i believe its in the gym!


Some Personal Stuff:
Follow me on twitter @katrovato
and i'm on facebook too! (in the message say you came from my blog so I add you!)

Today begins my Couch to 5K workout. You can follow my progress on Twitter or Facebook and i'll try to post here each time I run with how i'm doing! Keep me motivated and accountable!

November 1st begins my "Weight Watchers Challenge". I'm trying to lose at least 20 pounds before the wedding.  I've totally made up this challenge myself in order to motivate me to lose weight and stick to it. I CAN DO IT!!!

Also i've been so busy with craft shows and prepping for them that I haven't gotten my fingers all inky or done any scrapbooking. I need to get on that this winter so expect more stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment