Friday, October 28, 2011

Shutterfly Photo Cards: I'm in Heaven!

If you read my blog alot, or if you know me personally you know I take a TON of pictures. I've gone to a wedding and taken over 950 photos in one evening. I scrapbook like crazy and I happen to think there is no better type of Christmas card to get is one with photos especially if I haven't been able to set my eyes on those people in a long time. One of my favorite websites for photo cards is Shutterfly! I have been a member there for as long as I can remember and have even given their gift certificates as gifts to my mom who is as much as a photo bug as i am.
I'm really excited to be chosen to review Shutterfly's photo cards because its a product I LOVE! I'm especially excited about the 2011 holiday designs. They feature fresh designs that right on target with whats popular in fashion and design as well as TONS of conventional and non conventional color schemes.
My favorite this year is:


Chevron is SO in right now. You see it everywhere! Clothes, home designs, its all over Target! This is certain to be my Christmas card choice this year once we recieve our engagement pictures!

If you don't celebrate "Christmas" per se thats ok too because they offer many different Holiday Cards.
Cards aren't your thing? You need GIFTS? They have those too!! I see some really cute things that my family members will be getting this year like these:


You can also make calendars, stationary, and home decor items!

Now for the giveaway, Shutterfly is giving me the chance to give out 25 free cards to 3 of my readers! To enter, just leave a comment below telling me what design you'd pick and a winner will be chosen at random on November 5th!

2 comments:

  1. I love shutterfly too. Great photo quality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Shutterfly too! I personally prefer their calendars, especially the easel one. Anyone can put one on their desk or bedside table all year long.

    ReplyDelete